Report Abuse - DMCA
GratisProgramas.org is a community of users whose main objective is to share information and knowledge within a social framework. Download links, are links to third party sites and are provided by registered users only. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Notice to owners of copyrighted works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to the Designated Agent.
How to write a proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify GratisProgramas.org of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a Proper DMCA Notice.To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing on GratisProgramas.org, give a representative list of the URL’s that contain the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that GratisProgramas.org disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit GratisProgramas.org to locate the material.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Sending the proper DMCA Notice to the designated agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by GratisProgramas.org (the “Designated Agent”.) The contact information for TalkShoe’s Designated Agent is:
Email: [email protected]
What we do when we receive a proper DMCA Notice
GratisProgramas.org will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA, which prescribed a notice and takedown procedure.